Saturday, March 15, 2008
Forever Love (Song)
學唱英文歌,是一種提升英文能力方法。也是增加自己的藝術修養。感受不同的文化...
lyric:
Forever love Gary Barlow
Love it has so many beautiful faces
Sharing lives and sharing days
My love it has so many empty spaces
I'm sharing a memory now I hope
that's how it stays
Now I'm deep inside love and still breathing
She is holding my heart in her hand
I'm the closest I've been to believing
this could be love forever
All throughout my life the reasons I've demanded
But how can I reason with the reason I'm a man
Oh, oh yeah, ummm huh
In a minute I'm needing to hold her
In an hour I'm cold, cold as stone
When she leaves it gets harder and
harder to face life alone
Now my dreams are filled with times when we're together
Guess what I need from her is forever love
Ooh, ooh yeah oooh umm
Oh, oh yeah
Now I feel forever love oooh
Oh, I feel
Translation:
永恆的愛
愛有著多變的面貌
分享著生活與生命
我的愛有著許多的空位
我正分享著我所期望的記憶
那是他存在的原因
現在我正深深地陷入愛裡 也仍然呼吸著
她掌握著我的愛
我要自己相信我是最親愛的
那會是永恆的愛
我的生活自始自終我要求著這理由
但是我該如何以我是個男人這個理由去說服
哦........
一分鐘內,我必須去抓住她
一小時後我如同巖石般冰冷
當她離開
獨自面對生活變的越來越困難
現在我的夢想用我們共同的時光注入
推測我為何需要她就是永恆的愛
哦........
哦........
現在我感覺到永恆的愛
我感覺的到
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment